ABC opts for CHAMP’s Weight & Balance application
Moscow headquartered AirBridgeCargo Airlines extends its cooperation with CHAMP Cargosystems. The leading provider of integrated, business-critical IT solutions for all players in the air cargo industry has now implemented its Weight & Balance solution at ABC, the biggest Russian scheduled all-cargo carrier. The application helps airlines to improve management processes for optimal loading of aircraft thus saving costs, improving the bottom line, and driving up performance network wide.
Luxembourg, February 2013 ― CHAMP Cargosystems today announced that the biggest Russian scheduled all-cargo airline, AirBridgeCargo (ABC), part of the Volga-Dnepr Group, is using CHAMP’s new Weight & Balance solution. The carrier has successfully tested the IT application in daily operations. The solution is designed to help the freighter operator automate its loadsheet and load planning processes and further improve its financial and operational performance as well as reduce costs and operational risks. The airline is already CHAMP customer. It uses applications such as Cargospot, Traxon cargoHUB, and Traxon CDMP.
The CHAMP new generation Weight & Balance solution is the most advanced on the market, and one of the fastest. The application helps airlines to accurately and efficiently plan aircraft load and keep aircraft within permissible centre of gravity limits throughout the flight. It ensures compliance with all IATA operational and safety requirements. The CHAMP tool allows the user to process all the necessary computations to plan aircraft loading safely and efficiently with a drag-and-drop graphical interface to produce loading instructions (LIRF), loadsheets (graphical and IATA formats), and all associated messaging. This messaging integration saves up to 70% of processing time and reduces input errors. The solution also provides a reliable audit trail and reporting.
The application is designed to cope with all type of aircraft, including B7xx-xxF series, B777F, MD-11F, and A3xx-xxF series. Weight & Balance interfaces with flight planning systems to provide zero fuel weight (ZFW) and to receive fuel load data.
“CHAMP’s Weight & Balance is a well proven, cost efficient tool that has been further enhanced recently. The verifiability and reliability of the application as well as the easy-to-use aspect are a definite bonus”, explains Tatyana Arslanova, Executive President of ABC.
“We are very proud that we have been able to win ABC as a customer for Weight & Balance. Today’s operational requirements and high fuel prices require sophisticated computerized systems. CHAMP’s Weight & Balance solution is a best fit for freighter operators and cargo airlines. It was developed by loadmasters for loadmasters and is thus easy to use even in stress situations”, says James Fernandez, Vice President, Global Commercial Operations, CHAMP Cargosystems. “We look forward to further deepening our relationship with ABC in the years to come.”
- CHAMP Cargosystems launches CargoUpdate enabling airlines to share information more easily
- Air Astana selects CHAMP Cargosystems for cargo management solutions
- Going for growth as Markus Flacke joins as the new Managing Director of CHAMP Cargosystems GmbH
- CHAMP’s customs portfolio extends winning streak
- Air Tahiti Nui modernizes IT with CHAMP’s Cargospot
- CHAMP Cargosystems prepares you for Trinidad &Tobago‘s Advanced Customs Requirements
- C.A.L. expands use of CHAMP portfolio for enhanced customs reporting
- TAP Cargo embraces the eCargo world with CHAMP
- Leisure Cargo and CHAMP Cargosystems – 20 years win-win partnership
- Kuehne + Nagel uses CHAMP’s ACAS solution
- Unique partnership raises forwarder-airline connectivity to the next level
- Air France – KLM - Martinair Cargo seamlessly migrates to CHAMP’s Cargospot
- ABC opts for CHAMP’s Weight & Balance application
- CHAMP Cargosystems’ Community expands rapidly
- Two New Heads at CHAMP Cargosystems