Leisure Cargo and CHAMP Cargosystems – 20 years win-win partnership
The global air cargo management company, Leisure Cargo, and CHAMP Cargosystems, the leading provider of integrated, business-critical IT solutions for all players in the air cargo industry, are celebrating two decades of successful cooperation this month. Leisure Cargo relies on CHAMP applications for its operations, accounting, quality management, customs communication and messaging.
Luxembourg, May 2013 ― CHAMP Cargosystems and Leisure Cargo are celebrating the 20th anniversary of their partnership this month. The air cargo management expert signed a first contract with CHAMP in 1993. As it expanded and opted for new solutions the cooperation became more intense and developed further.
The company uses CHAMP’s browser-based solutions for its operational, accounting, management and quality reporting requirements on a network-wide basis. These business-critical solutions fulfill Leisure Cargo’s needs of multicarrier management and can be accessed via the Internet anywhere in the world. Leisure Cargo also uses CHAMP’s global customs platform and is connected to CHAMP’s messaging system. With all core business services from one source Leisure Cargo is able to generate synergies from seamless end-to-end operations.
The comprehensive range of CHAMP solutions empowers Leisure Cargo to meet the diverse needs of its wide spread of partner airlines. And the air cargo management company is able to respond fast to changes in mandates, customer demands, and consequential business processes. CHAMP’s solutions give Leisure Cargo optimal operational and commercial agility.
“In the past two decades, we have found CHAMP Cargosystems to be a very reliable partner, always responsive to our needs and prepared to go the extra mile to give an excellent service. The collaboration has been very smooth and professional at all times, marked by mutual respect,” says Ralf-Rainer Auslaender, Managing Director, Leisure Cargo Group.
”We have a very complex business that demands a lot of customization from our IT provider. All our partner airlines have different IT systems and requirements. Seamless connectivity is not easy to achieve for a virtual airline marketing the capacities of 19 carriers. In addition, business conditions in the airline industry have changed considerably in the past twenty years. Cost pressure has increased and it is absolutely essential that we have yields at AWB level at our fingertips. Thanks to CHAMP we have been able to stay at the forefront of technological developments in the IT field,” adds Christian Weidener, Director Operations, Leisure Cargo.
"The success of our collaboration demonstrates the innovative power of CHAMP and the versatility of the IT solutions. Leisure Cargo is a partner that has actively contributed to our user community over the years. It has shown a great pioneering spirit that continues to inspire and impress us. The company is always keen to try new applications, product enhancements, and upgrades. It uses several solutions of CHAMP’s eCargo Suite and is currently trialing our new customs solution for Israel. We are truly looking forward to continue working with Leisure Cargo in the years to come and to continue on our win-win course”, says James Fernandez, Vice President, Global Commercial Operations, CHAMP Cargosystems.
- Kalitta Air, L.L.C. first US cargo carrier to benefit from CHAMP’s Weight & Balance
- CHAMP Cargosystems is ACE-ready!
- CHAMP Cargosystems is “International IT Systems Provider of the Year in Africa”
- Arnaud Lambert named CEO of CHAMP Cargosystems
- CHAMP Cargosystems SA invests in small and medium size forwarder solutions to accelerate industry change
- CHAMP Cargosystems signs Cathay Pacific Airways for Cargospot.
- JAL Cargo goes live with first phase of its technology transformation program with CHAMP Cargosystems.
- SAUDIA adopts CHAMP’s Weight & Balance solution
- CHAMP Cargosystems signs Cargolux Airlines for ‘next generation’ Cargo platform
- CHAMP Cargosystems launches CargoUpdate enabling airlines to share information more easily
- Air Astana selects CHAMP Cargosystems for cargo management solutions
- Going for growth as Markus Flacke joins as the new Managing Director of CHAMP Cargosystems GmbH