Applications Security Architect
- Enhances security team accomplishments and competencies by planning the delivery of solutions and answering technical questions.
- Plans, researches, and designs security architecture for CHAMP applications.
- Develops, reviews, and approves security processes within the Global Products applications portfolio
- Works with security team to ensure that application security is aligned with corporate security strategy.
- Responds to, and investigates, security incidents and provides thorough post-event analyses.
- Develops project timelines for ongoing security related projects.
- Works with security team to conducts regular tests and drive actions based on results of those tests.
- Verifies application security by ensuring appropriate test scripts are available and executed
- Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging security practices and standards, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, and participating in professional organizations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Extensive experience in information security and/or IT risk management with a focus on security, performance and reliability
- Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorization and security
- Good working knowledge of current IT risks and experience implementing security solutions
- Extensive knowledge of Java based frameworks and a strong background in software development
- Experience implementing multi-factor authentication, single sign-on, identity management or related technologies
- Experience in Software Penetration Testing requirements
- Knowledge of DevSecsOps practices
- Knowledge and experience of ISO27K is a plus
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce security measures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as business acumen and a commercial outlook
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business Management or Equivalent
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a security related role
- 10 years experience in enterprise application development
Get in touch
Sign up to recieve the latest news from the CHAMP community by email. You can unsubscribe at any time.