Our Global Products business consists of a dynamic team of highly skilled professionals focused on not only creating technical capability to support our customers’ current business requirements, but also in providing innovative technical solutions to meet their future business requirements.
We are currently looking for Business Analyst to join our team.
Reporting to the Product Manager, you will be accountable to analyse customer requirements to ensure that products in the portfolio will satisfy the business needs of the customer.
Position Type: Permanent Full - Time
Location: Manila, Philippines
- To specify IT solutions to meet the strategic, financial and operational needs of CHAMP Cargosystems clients and to provide expert consultancy and advice to external and internal business units.
- Apply business knowledge to analyse external and internal requirements, and define solutions to be provided by the most suitable technical application or combination of applications.
- Fully document functional and technical solutions, obtain customer approval prior to technical development, and ensure updated system support documentation is produced and at the time of implementation.
- Provide business and functional support to the technical team during development, and test programs after completion to ensure compliance with the specification.
- Support existing customer migrations and new customer implementations of new systems, enhancements, and business information by providing consultancy, demonstrations, support and training as required on an individual basis or at customer meetings and forums.
- Investigate operational problems, identify causes and support the testing and implementation of corrections.
- Build and maintain test libraries to support manual and automated regression testing.
- Provide expert product support and demonstrations to the CHAMP sales force when required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of relational databases and reporting applications
- Knowledge of all common PC software
- Knowledge of industry inter-system message formats, rules and applications
- Knowledge of air cargo business and operational processes is considered as a big advantage
- Knowledge of external interfacing systems
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English
- Systematic approach to handling problems under pressure as part of a small team.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business Management, Accounting
- At least 3 years sound experience in functional analysis and support of systems
Please provide us with your CV, motivation letter and copies of your diploma/ degree and relevant certificates by eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
CHAMP Cargosystems is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, ethnic background, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.