We are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join our team.
Reporting to the Product Manager Cargospot Handling, you will be accountable for analysing customer requirements to ensure that products in the portfolio will satisfy the business needs of the customer.
- Apply business knowledge to analyse external and internal requirements and define solutions to be provided by the most suitable technical application or combination of applications.
- Review and document customer’s existing business processes in consideration of the requirements, and review, discuss and document business process changes to support identified requirements.
- Fully document functional and technical solutions, obtain customer approval prior to technical development, and ensure updated system support documentation is produced and at the time of implementation.
- Provide business and functional support to the technical team during development, and test programs after completion to ensure compliance with the specification.
- Support existing customer migrations and new customer implementations of new systems, enhancements, and business information by providing consultancy, demonstrations, support and training as required on an individual basis or at customer meetings and forums.
- Investigate operational problems, identify causes and support the testing and implementation of corrections.
- Build and maintain test libraries to support manual and automated regression testing.
- Provide expert product support and demonstrations to the CHAMP sales force when required.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Ability to travel (Covid restrictions apply)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- In-depth knowledge of air cargo business and operational processes
- Knowledge of external interfacing systems
- Knowledge of industry inter-system message formats, rules and applications
- Knowledge of Dangerous Goods and other IATA regulations
- Knowledge of relational databases and reporting applications
- Knowledge of all common PC software
- Excellent interpersonal skills to liaise with all customer’s organisational levels
- Excellent verbal and written English. A second language is desirable.
- At least 2 years experience in functional analysis and support of systems
- At least 3 years operational experience in the air cargo industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business Management
CHAMP Cargosystems is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, ethnic background, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Get in touch
Sign up to recieve the latest news from the CHAMP community by email. You can unsubscribe at any time.