- Provide consultancy to existing and prospective customers on the most appropriate implementation of Champ’s products in their business environment
- Apply business knowledge to analyse external and internal requirements and define solutions to be provided by the most suitable technical application or combination of applications.
- Fully document functional and technical solutions, obtain customer approval prior to technical development, and ensure updated system support documentation is produced and at the time of implementation.
- Provide business and functional support to the technical team during development, and test programs after completion to ensure compliance with the specification.
- Support existing customer migrations and new customer implementations of new systems, enhancements, and business information by providing consultancy, demonstrations, support and training as required on an individual basis or at customer meetings and forums.
- Investigate operational problems, identify causes and support the testing and implementation of corrections.
- Build and maintain test libraries to support manual and automated regression testing.
- Provide expert product support and demonstrations to the CHAMP sales force when required.
- Provide expert Cargospot product knowledge and training to the Product Management Group
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- In-depth knowledge of the Cargospot suite of products
- In-depth knowledge of air cargo business and operational processes
- Knowledge of external systems interfacing with Champ systems
- Knowledge of industry inter-system message formats, rules and applications
- Knowledge of relational databases and reporting applications
- Knowledge of all PC software used in the specification, development, presentation and support of Champ products
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Systematic approach to handling problems under pressure as part of a small team
- PC literacy with competence in Windows Office application (Word and Excel) and tools (MS Project, Visio)
Education and Experience:
- At least 2 years operational experience in the air cargo revenue Accounting field
- At least 3 years’ experience in functional analysis and support of systems
- Educated to ‘A’ Level standard as a minimum, preferably to degree level
CHAMP Cargosystems is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, ethnic background, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.