Position Type: Permanent Full-time
Location: Manilla, Philippines
The position holder is in general accountable for the accomplishment of following tasks along a product life cycle:
- Analyse external and internal requirements, specify/define cargo system solutions, submit to development team (external or internal ) and follow up until release in production.
- Provide business and functional support to the technical team during development and test programs after completion to ensure they meet the specification
- Document functional and technical solutions, and obtain customer approval prior to technical development
- Define customer migration and integration requirements from existing to new platforms
- Provide 2nd level support for all new or modified/enhanced products unless otherwise specified
- Remote or on-site customer implementations for products managed by the unit.
- Provide remote or on-site product training
- Support pre-sales activities for Champ products in cooperation with sales organization
- Represent Champ in task-related industry affairs bodies and working groups
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Operational experience in the air cargo industry would be an asset
- Knowledge of Cargo 2000 and MIP requirements would be an asset
- Knowledge and experience in UML, Object Oriented technology and relational databases
- Knowledge of industry inter-system message formats, rules and applications.
- Excellent English written and oral communications skills
- Systematic approach to handling problems in a dynamic environment as part of a small team.
Education and Experience:
- Information Technology qualification – Degree or work experience equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years experience in functional analysis and support of systems