Our Global Products business consists of a dynamic team of highly skilled professionals focused on not only creating technical capability to support our customers’ current business requirements, but also in providing innovative technical solutions to meet their future business requirements.
We are currently looking for Business Intelligence Lead to join our team. Reporting to the Head of Market Analytics.
Position Type: Permanent Full - Time
Location: Manila, Philippines
- Have a good knowledge and understanding of the air cargo business and industry.
- Maintain, support, design, develop solutions based on Oracle, SAP BI and MS Azure technologies with a strong focus on the later.
- Contribute to exploring, designing, testing, demonstrating and implementing CHAMP Business Intelligence solutions.
- Listen to our customers, be a driver for evolutions and improvements of our BI solutions.
- Be a team player, collaborate with both external and internal parties to develop and support CHAMP’s BI activities.
- Provide expertise, advice and demonstrations for our BI solutions to both internal and external parties.
- Take proactive resolution steps, investigate root causes, design corrections or escalate BI related issues.
- Have a track record of successful project deliveries.
- Be able to plan, manage, track, follow-up, identify risks, communicate on BI projects and their resources.
- Be able to handle change requests and their implications in Project Management.
- Be able to manage project stakeholders including customers and third-parties in order to ensure successful delivery.
- Be able to deliver working solutions on time, on cost and on specifications.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven track record in delivering successful solutions to customers
- Strong knowledge of relational databases, BI and ETL technologies and methodologies
- Good knowledge in optimizing performance and troubleshooting bottlenecks in BI solutions
- Good knowledge of air cargo business and logistics operational processes
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite, MS Project and other office productivity tools
- Knowledge of SAP BI tools, Microsoft Azure BI tools is an advantage
- Experience in SQL server T-SQL or Oracle PL/SQL and good understanding of DBA activities is a plus
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision as well as self-learn new concepts and technologies
- Hands-on problem solving with excellent communications skills
- Interest / knowledge in advanced technologies like Machine Learning a plus
- Excellent command of English language is a must (written and verbal), any additional language is a plus
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience in in a service / consultancy company
Please provide us with your CV, motivation letter and copies of your diploma/ degree and relevant certificates by eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
CHAMP Cargosystems is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, ethnic background, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.