Permanent Full - Time
- Acts as the Compliance Officer of CHAMP Cargosystems Philippines
- Manage and report the compliance of the company in requirements arising out of local authorities’ statutory and regulatory guidelines
- Manages all PEZA-related transactions, compliance, reportorial requirements
- Promotes PEZA compliance risk awareness, risk reduction and avoidance of risk exposure within the Company
- Collaboration with local compliance matters that might arise specific to Data Privacy and GDPR. The Philippines Compliance Officer shall also serve as the primary point of contact for Data Privacy.
- Ensure proper data breach and security incident management by the Bank, including the preparation and submission to the National Privacy Commission (NPC) of reports and other documentation concerning security incidents or data breaches within the prescribed period
- Design and implement data governance framework, principles, policy, practices and standards
- Ensure the implementation and roll-out of the data governance framework and the adherence of the policies and guidelines in projects including the conduct of Privacy Impact Assessments relative to activities, measures, projects, programs of CHAMP Cargosystems Philippines
- Provide consultation to business units, legal and security teams to establish and maintain data policies and standards that enable use-cases and ensure regulatory compliance
- Prepares applicable HSSE, OSH PEZA, and other audit reports as necessary.
- Stays up to date on relevant PEZA rules and regulations and evaluate how they may affect the Company’s business
- Works in partnership with other Business and Corporate Functions to ensure compliance of applicable PEZA regulatory rules, guidelines, and reporting requirements
- Ensure timely and accurate compiling, filing, and submission of PEZA and BOC forms and duties. The CHAMP Philippines Compliance Officer will be the representative of the company for these government offices, and they must ensure that the company always has a positive relationship with said offices.
- Conduct inventory of data processing activities and systems of the Company
- Knowledge in complying requirements and completing registration with the National Privacy Commission (NPC)
- Act as the primary point of contact within the organization for members of staff, regulators, and any relevant public bodies on issues related to data protection.
- Processing of registration, renewal permits and licenses to government agencies and assisting on other company compliance with, but not limited to: Bureau of Internal Revenue, Social Security System, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig, DOLE.
Mandatory interactions within CHAMP Cargosystems
- Reports to the Managing Director of CHAMP Cargosystems Philippines
- Coordinates with CHAMP Cargosystems Corporate Services functions
- May be assigned other tasks the Managing Director of the CHAMP Cargosystems Philippines for and on behalf of the entity or its Global ExCom.
What we're looking for
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Law, Finance, Business Administration or a related field any related field
- Proven experience as a Compliance Officer.
- Must have knowledge PEZA regulatory rules.
- Familiarity with Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) rules. Knowledge of Risk Management
- Above-average oral and written communication skills. Policy and report writing skills. Good interpersonal skills. Analytical and critical thinking skills. Investigation/auditing skills
- Able to interpret rules and regulations. Able to provide sound advice to business units. Able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, including senior management and external regulatory agencies. Keen to details
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office for Windows is required
Get in touch
Sign up to recieve the latest news from the CHAMP community by email. You can unsubscribe at any time.