- Manage and oversee all operational and service activities that are delivered to the Customer.
- Ensure the contracted services are delivered to the Customer against the agreed scope, budget, service levels and quality.
- Manage service and service level reporting to the Customer
- Ensure appropriate billing of all services delivered to the Customer
- Ensure revenue collection of the services billed
- Identify, analyse and quantify service delivery risks. Develop mitigation and action plans.
- Manage Risks, Issues and Opportunities effectively.
- Manage the Customer to ensure the Customer fulfils its obligations.
- Manage CHAMP 3rd party suppliers, pertinent to the engagements, in order to secure the service delivery targets
- Own all Service aspects of the Customer relationship
- Ensure Customer satisfaction throughout the service delivery term and support Director of Global Service Delivery in ensuring that CHAMP meets its commercial objectives.
- Identify business needs and outcomes of the Customer that CHAMP could position itswelf to provide and work with sales team to make that happen.
- Provide the CHAMP Product Management organization the consolidated feedback from the Customer to ensure that the product evolution meets the Customer’s needs
- Prepare Additional Work Requests (AWRs) with the Customer, in line with contracted procedures where the Customer seeks additional CHAMP services (training, enhancements, support, etc.)
- Manage progress of the AWR delivery activities and the deliverables to ensure that they are completed on time, to budget and to the required quality levels
- Build Service Improvement Plans with the customer to improve Quality of Service and customer perception.
- Ensure relevant support to the CHAMP Sales and Marketing organization in their new Customers’ acquisition and market analysis.
- Travel required: Ability to travel in Europe as needed, up to 25%
Knowledge, competencies & skills
You will have:
- 5+ years of directly managing SAS or Managed IT services.
- Proven experience in managing service operations with onshore/nearshore/offshore model.
- Formal service management training and certification (ISO/IEC 20000 qualified or ITIL v3/v4 Foundation)
- A university degree (or equivalent)
- Excellent written business English and oral communications skills (additional European language skills of benefit but not essential)
- Knowledge of the Service Now ITSM Platform & JIRA (both desirable)
You will exhibit:
- An ability to interact collaboratively with management, colleagues, staff and other stakeholders to achieve the organisation’s goals and targets.
- Customer orientation with a strong focus on empathy and customer satisfaction.
- An ability to successfully negotiate to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Good multi-cultural awareness
You can show:
- Experience in successful software or IT service delivery to agreed service levels underpinned by a recognised service delivery methodology
- Experience in operating internationally and delivering to a large, diverse customer base
- Understanding of different software development methodologies
- Understanding of a recognised structured project methodology (e.g. PMI or Prince2)
CHAMP Cargosystems is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, ethnic background, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.