DevOps Engineer Manila
- Assist development teams in deployments and releases.
- Implement and support automated gated pipelines across all services and micro services.
- Design and build a scalable infrastructure and tools necessary to system maintenance and stability.
- Learn tools to help develop, troubleshoot, monitor, and report technical infrastructure
- Document current processes and update in case of process changes
- Automate processes to reduce manual effort or increase efficiency
- Collaborating with Architecture and Engineering teams to develop and secure underlying software
- Research, evaluate and recommend architectural improvements and emerging technologies
- On-call support
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong grasp of automation tools
- Understanding and focus on business outcomes
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration, Redhat Enterprise Linux preferably
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Ansible
- Good understanding in networking, firewall, Netscaler, certificates
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (AWS)
- Knowledge with ELK (Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana) stack is a plus
- Strong experience relational and non-relational databases
- A working understanding of object-oriented development in a JVM-based language, preferably Java
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- You take ownership of what you do.
- Understanding and efficiency in collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders.
- You speak English fluently
- 24x7 On-Call Support on a Rota Basis
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience as Dev Ops Engineer
Get in touch
Sign up to recieve the latest news from the CHAMP community by email. You can unsubscribe at any time.