E-learning Content Developer/Specialist
As an E-learning Content Developer/Specialist, you will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of course content, training materials and documentation in the form of e-learning. These training services are understood to refer both to CHAMP internal training initiatives, as well as delivery of product related training services to CHAMP’s Clients.
You will act as liaison between product managers and subject matter experts in determining needs of the course and appropriate method of delivery.
- Gather information and course elements from members, internal departments, SMEs (subject matter experts), research institutions, and others.
- Develop and design learning material, coordinate, and review educational content, and incorporate current technology in developing specific eLearning curricula.
- Support the deployment of learning programs including uploading and updating courseware and curricula, training assignments, learner notification text and rules in LMS.
- Utilize knowledge of LMS capabilities to recommend delivery strategies that yield a rich, meaningful, and dynamic end-user experience.
- Utilize LMS reporting capabilities and developing custom reports to assist with planning and managing the company’s training and development initiatives.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of the cargo aviation industry will be considered an asset
- Ability to work independently, while maintaining a strong sense of team spirit
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in another language will be considered an asset
- Strong proficiency with industry standard design software (Articulate 360 Suite, Camtasia, Audacity, Adobe Photoshop)
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in training, adult education, and/or multimedia training materials development.
- Experience with a Learning Management System as a developer or administrator.
- Experience with HTML/CSS and audio and video editing software preferred.
- Experience designing, developing, and delivering emerging learning solutions including game-based learning, video, micro-learning, simulations, and immersive scenarios requiring multiple branching elements strongly preferred.
CHAMP Cargosystems is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, ethnic background, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Get in touch
Sign up to recieve the latest news from the CHAMP community by email. You can unsubscribe at any time.