- News & Events
- About us
Position Type: permanent, full-time
The position holder is in general accountable for the accomplishment of following tasks:
• Already possess or willing to develop a servant leadership style of management
• Drive the company´s sales targets for the assigned product portfolio. The sales targets will be reviewed on a monthly basis against a KPI dashboard
• Understand and communicate team performance and forecast to Director Global Sales & Account Management
• Strong team leadership skills – not limited to leading by example, coaching and supporting the team. Organize the sales team and activities for the assigned product portfolio and being approachable and supportive to the team
• Be responsible to implement a functioning key account structure in collaboration with the wider CHAMP sales organization
• Develop sales policies and strategies for the assigned product portfolio
• Participate and support the evolution of the assigned product portfolio in collaboration with the respective product managers
• Drive proactively a collaborative sales policy across the whole CHAMP portfolio
• Travel internationally in order to represent the company at specific fairs and customer events / engagement
The ideal candidate for this role should have the following knowledge, competencies & skills:
• A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, Engineering, IT or equivalent work experience
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience in a similar Sales role.
• A proven track record of Sales within the air cargo/ logistics industry.
• Experience with IT service industry, especially within Cargo would be an advantage.
• In-depth knowledge and experience in developing and implementing strategic sales and customer retention programs
• Being a strong and effective team leader with the ability to motivate and inspire all team members.
• A hands-on problem solver with excellent communication and presentation skills
• Clearly client-oriented with a strong focus on quality and efficiency
• Excellent interpersonal skills to liaise with all customer’s organisational levels.
• Well established organization, multitasking and prioritization skills.
• Being an excellent team player with proven intercultural competencies
• Open-minded team player who provides creative, efficient, and pragmatic solutions for given issues
• Solid knowledge of and experience with all common PC software (such as MS Office) and CRM Tools (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics); experience of cargo airline tools will be an asset
• Fluency in English (spoken and written) is mandatory; German and other languages will be an advantage.
Interested? Please send your application by e-mail to email@example.com
CHAMP Cargosystems is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, ethnic background, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.