- Manage and oversee all operational and service activities that are delivered to the customers
- Ensure the contracted services are delivered to the customer against the agreed contractual scope, budget, service levels and quality.
- Supervise service and service level reporting to the customers
- Be responsible for assessing service delivery risks and developing mitigation and action plans.
- Effective management of risks, issues and opportunities to satisfactory outcomes.
- Supervise management of CHAMP 3rd party suppliers, pertinent to the engagements to secure the service delivery targets.
- Ensure customer satisfaction throughout the customer user base.
- Support CHAMP Commercial organisation in all its commercial objectives.
- Identify customer business needs and business outcomes so that CHAMP can make it happen.
- Manage CHAMP’s Net Promoter Score (NPS) program and implement, with the coordination of other CHAMP departments, companywide improvements to address the identified areas as per the customer feedback.
- Present to the CHAMP Product Management organization the consolidated feedback from the customers and advise on potential product evolution to meets the customer’s needs.
- Supervise service improvement activities to improve quality of service and customer perception.
- Travel required: ability to travel to client site on a regular basis as needed (COVID-19 restrictions apply).
Knowledge, competencies & skills
You will have:
- 10+ years of directly managing SaaS or Managed IT services.
- Proven experience in managing service operations with combined onshore/nearshore/offshore model.
- Formal service management training and certification (ITIL V3 or V4 Foundation as minimum)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in:
- English (essential)
- Spanish (desirable)
- French (desirable)
- A working knowledge of the Service Now ITSM Platform & Atlassian JIRA
You will exhibit:
- Being a strong and effective team leader with the ability to motivate and inspire all team members.
- A hands-on problem solver with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Clearly client-oriented with a strong focus on quality and efficiency
- Excellent interpersonal skills to liaise with all customer’s organisational levels.
- Well established organization, multitasking and prioritization skills.
- Being an excellent team player with proven intercultural competencies
- Open-minded team player who provides creative, efficient, and pragmatic solutions for given issues
- An ability to interact collaboratively with management, colleagues and other stakeholders to achieve the organisation’s goals and targets.
- An ability to successfully negotiate to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
Your background will show:
- Experience in successful software or IT service delivery to high levels of service underpinned by a recognised service delivery methodology.
- Experience in operating internationally and delivering to global players in their respective industries.
- Awareness and good understanding of different software development methodologies.
CHAMP Cargosystems is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, ethnic background, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.