Position Type: Permanent, full-time
- Participate in product familiarization workshops with customers providing advice and guidance on the implementation of CHAMP products and the customer’s training requirements.
- Provide web-based customer training courses on the CHAMP products.
- Provide customers with consultancy on business best practices and CHAMP product best practices.
- Assist in sales activities by providing product demonstrations.
- Participate in the exercise of customer audits / health checks providing product knowledge and best practice advice to customers.
- Work with the CHAMP project manager to assist the customer to successfully complete the implementation of CHAMP products and solutions.
- Work with Product Management to ensure that the product evolution meets the customers’ needs. Test and accept product modifications against customer specifications.
- Support the CHAMP sales and marketing function in their new customers’ acquisition and market analysis.
- Identify business needs of existing customers that requires a solution which may be provided by CHAMP.
- Provide business and functional (Level 2/Level 3) support to the Implementation Projects.
- Keep up to date with industry knowledge.
- Maintain the latest functional knowledge of CHAMP products and solutions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience/knowledge of air cargo revenue accounting will be an asset.
- Experience with the usage of ERP systems will be an asset.
- Knowledge of air cargo customs & security requirements.
- Knowledge of the industry inter-system message formats, rules and applications.
- Experience of interfacing between the business department and the IT department in an IT solution implementation.
- Practical experience of the main IT industry workflow processes i.e. requirements capture, specification, development, integration, implementation, support, and maintenance.
- Experience of operating in a project environment. Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment; handle multiple projects simultaneously in order to accomplish desired results.
- Demonstrates a team spirited, enthusiastic, creative, efficient, open minded and pragmatic.
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision.
- Excellent communicator & trainer who can easily build strong relationships at management and operational level.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written) is mandatory; French, German and other languages will be an asset.
- Availability to travel abroad regularly based on Covid-19 travel rules and regulations
Education and Experience:
- At least 5 years’ experience in cargo management gained whilst working for an airline in operations and/or revenue accounting, a ground handling agent (GHA) or a general sales agent General Sales Agent (GSA).
- A minimum of 2 years in a project leading position.
Please apply by sending your CV by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
CHAMP Cargosystems is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, ethnic background, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.