Position Type: Permanent Full - Time
Location: Manila, Philippines
- Achieve a good understating of CHAMP products.
- Perform several roles such as program coder, tester and technical support to collaborate with other software engineers in the performance of assigned tasks.
- Translate design specifications into program codes; adopt and adhere to the Company’s software engineering methodology and standards.
- Participate in the technical discussions on project updates/ in resolving technical issues.
- Participate in the unit tests and to provide support during system implementation/ migration activities.
- Ensure that all progress and problems are correctly reflected in all status reports.
- Assist in the preparation of project documentation.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have proven working experience in the following framework or technology - J2EE, Swing, Web Services, XML, RMI, Expertise using the following framework or technology is a plus, Hibernate, Spring, IBM MQ, EJB
- Experienced in using the following tools: - SVN, Tortoise, Eclipse, Maven or Ant
- With good SQL skills on databases (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Experience in SCRUM and eXtreme Programming practice is a PLUS
- Knowledgeable in design pattern is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good command of English language is a must
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Java development.
Please provide us with your CV, motivation letter and copies of your diploma/ degree and relevant certificates by eMail: Talent.Ph@champ.aero