Position Type: Permanent Full - Time
Location: Manila, Philippines
- Achieve a good understating of CHAMP products.
- Perform several roles such as program coder, tester and technical support to collaborate with other software engineers in the performance of assigned tasks.
- Translate design specifications into program codes; adopt and adhere to the Company’s software engineering methodology and standards.
- Participate in the technical discussions on project updates/ in resolving technical issues.
- Participate in the unit tests and to provide support during system implementation/ migration activities.
- Ensure that all progress and problems are correctly reflected in all status reports.
- Assist in the preparation of project documentation.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have proven working experience in the following framework or technology
- J2EE, Swing, Web Services, XML, RMI, Expertise using the following framework or technology is a plus, Hibernate, Spring, IBM MQ, EJB
- Experienced in using the following tools:
- SVN, Tortoise, Eclipse, Maven or Ant
- With good SQL skills on databases (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Experience in SCRUM and eXtreme Programming practice is a PLUS
- Knowledgeable in design pattern is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good command of English language is a must
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Java development.
Please provide us with your CV, motivation letter and copies of your diploma/ degree and relevant certificates by eMail: Talent.Ph@champ.aero
CHAMP Cargosystems is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, ethnic background, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.