Lead Business Intelligence Analyst
- Design, develop, maintain, support, solutions based on Microsoft Power BI technology.
- Be a team player, collaborate with both external and internal parties to develop and support CHAMP’s BI activities.
- Listen to our customers, contribute to driving evolutions and improvements of our BI solutions.
- Contribute to exploring, designing, testing, demonstrating and implementing CHAMP Business Intelligence solutions.
- Provide expertise for, advice on and demonstrations of our BI solutions to both internal and external parties.
- Deliver working solutions on time, on cost and on specifications.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 7 years experience in report and dashboard design, development, testing and deployment.
- 5 years experience with Power BI, SQL Data Warehouse / Synapse, Data Factory, Analysis Services.
- 5 years experience in optimizing performance and troubleshooting BI solutions.
- Good general knowledge of relational databases, BI and ETL technologies and methodologies.
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite.
- Good written and verbal command of English language is a must.
- A plus: interest / knowledge in advanced technologies like Machine Learning.
- A plus: have a good knowledge and understanding of the air cargo business and industry or the logistics / supply chain business in general.
- A plus: have knowledge of other BI tools and database such as SAP Business Objects and Oracle.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
Get in touch
Sign up to recieve the latest news from the CHAMP community by email. You can unsubscribe at any time.