Office Administration Officer
Permanent Full - Time
- Reports directly to the Managing Director of CHAMP Cargosystems Philippines.
- Manage, support, and improve the day-to-day administrative procedures of the CHAMP Cargosystems Philippines office operations.
- Oversees the administrative services function of CHAMP Cargosystems Philippines
- Coordinates and executes the existing administrative procedures set in place, and suggests process improvements to upper management if necessary
- Record management - ensures proper implementation and recording of procurement, vendor management and corporate real estate documentation
- Acts primary liaison with government agencies regarding permits and licenses such as business permits, fire inspection certificate, building permits, and other required local licenses
- Oversees office facility services and staff, including basic maintenance, IT, sanitation and security services
- Receiving and processing communication channels, including email, phone, and physical mail
- Creating memos for the Office of the Managing Director as needed
- Take charge of all facility management matters such as identifying new office space, fixed asset inventories, office renovation, door access, phone system, printers, installation and relocation etc.
- Primary responsible officer for organizing events, including ordering materials and requisitioning meeting spaces
- Manage the asset inventory for admin and facilities.
- Ensure all company assets are recorded and all movements are within the agreed process.
- Establish and maintain a system with which to receive, log and forward incoming mails, parcels and packages
- Manage office leasing activities, space planning or re-design, ocular inspection, etc
- Assist in ensuring successful projects related to compliance such as seat-optimization project for onsite-work requirements, listed-asset monitoring, assisting enterprise groups in ascertaining and obtaining required assets, opinions, surveys, list of requirements, proposals, references, and other such items material to maintaining CHAMP Cargosystems Philippines compliance
- Provides executive assistance to the Managing Director of CHAMP Cargosystems Philippines
Daily office operations
- Manage the day to day tasks of Admin Assistants / Office Cleaners; source tasks to other resources as needed specially for one-off upkeep such as AC maintenance and repairs, Pest Control activities, etc
- Source and establish contacts with vendors and service providers for office upkeep - from design / contractors or builders, vendors for office supplies and pantry supplies, etc
- Maintain the cleanliness of the office; maintain that the facilities are in good working condition and are conducive for productive work
- Maintain the adequacy of office and pantry, and comfort rooms supplies and plans for re-stocking
- Handle procurement related tasks such as sourcing and review of quotation of quotes/tender
- Managed the Supplier Lifecycle Management (SLM) on tasks such as vendor’s pre-qualification, post-evaluation, record of price/cost data, yearly price review, cost comparison and supplier’s offboarding
- Create, route, and manage Purchase Orders (PO) and Purchase Requisition (PR)
- Spearheading projects relating to general office administration and office facilities management
- Hands on day-to-day general administrative and office support duties
- Procurement and up-keeping of office stationary and supplies.
- Coordinating with couriers for deliveries
- Organizing business lunch in when required
- Facility, Lease and Landlord Management, including feedback on general property management and coordination among the different parties.
- Oversee other logistic matters, like transport, telecommunications, mail/courier services, hospitality for meetings, off-site storage, and asset management.
- In charge of the procurement and administration of all office supplies, pantry supplies, assets, inventories as well as maintenance and repair of office equipment.
- Coordinate with IT and external vendors to ensure readiness of all IT-related infrastructure
- Act as liaison between company and building management as well as office services vendors
- Collaboration with local compliance matters that might arise specific to Data Privacy and GDPR.
- Manage and report the compliance of the company in requirements arising out of local authorities’ statutory and regulatory guidelines
- Accountable for maintenance and renewals of all LGU business permits, processing of registration, renewal permits and licenses to government agencies but not limited to: Bureau of Internal Revenue, Social Security System, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig, DOLE.
- Supervise the deployment of office equipment including maintenance of registers for IT equipment & licenses
- Implement cross-functional cost savings; support new product development; supply assurance and quality improvements by sourcing, selecting, and partnering with suppliers
- Perform all procurement and contracting activities including pre-qualification, tender management, negotiation, and preparation of contracts.
- Periodical review and monitor the vendor performance i.e. quality and delivery performance, supplier approved record and supplier qualification.
- Lead negotiations with suppliers.
- Identify opportunities and implement actions to reduce overall costs
- Provide guidance to internal stakeholders to ensure compliance with procurement policy and relevant guidelines/regulations.
- Other ad-hoc duties directed by the Managing Director, as and when required
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Strong time-management skills and multitasking ability
- Strong computer literacy and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, Teams, and business email services such as MS Outlook.
- Self-motivated, proactive individual who acts with a sense of urgency is critical
- Excellent in interpersonal & communication skills, confident at liaising with senior management and can work effectively in a matrix environment
- Must have a strong character of integrity and ability to keep highly confidential information
Education and Experience:
- Degree holder or above with major in Business Administration or related discipline preferred
- Experience developing internal processes and filing systems
Get in touch
Sign up to recieve the latest news from the CHAMP community by email. You can unsubscribe at any time.