Position Type: Permanent Full - Time
Location: Manila, Philippines
- Create the following in support of the project plan and development schedule:
- test estimates
- test plan
- test scenarios and test cases
- test matrices and requirements traceability matrices
- Perform test execution activities and document testing results
- Participate actively in the risks assessment activities and observe risks and issues escalation management procedures
- Make recommendations based on industry standard to the existing QA policies, tools, and procedures and recommend improvements as necessary.
- Ensure that all progress and problems are correctly reflected in all status reports.
- Assist in the preparation of documentation materials for user manuals/ system manuals.
- Perform other duties as required to deliver exceptional service to support the business goal of the company
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Working experience in software testing life cycle
- Working knowledge in different testing methodologies: Blackbox, Graybox, regression, functional, exploratory
- Working experience with manual testing: Create tests, design tests, execute tests, manage test execution, create test report
- Working knowledge in non-functional testing methodologies: volume, load, stress
- Testing exposure to Java Application and framework
- Working experience in testing APIs and Postman
- Working experience in any automation tool:
- Create tests scripts on an automation framework, execute tests and validate results, update test scripts and manage data set: QuickTest Professional, Robot Framework, Postman, Selenium, etc.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience in Quality Assurance
Please provide us with your CV, motivation letter and copies of your diploma/ degree and relevant certificates by eMail: Talent.Ph@champ.aero
CHAMP Cargosystems is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, ethnic background, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.