We are currently looking for QC Engineer to join our team.
Reporting to Test Manager, the role is both an internal-facing and customer-facing role to support the quality and test, and administrative requirements of the Project Delivery organization, initially in support of one of our major projects.
Position Type: Permanent Full - Time
Location: Manila, Philippines
- Perform analysis of business and technical requirements
- Review requirements and participate in project meetings
- Design and write Test Plans and supporting documentation
- Design and write user documentation
- Design and develop use cases, test cases and test scripts
- Perform quality testing of software applications;
- Document results and summary of testing
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Create metrics and write Test Reports
- Analyse test results and related metrics
- Report test progress internally and externally
- Communicate directly with the Business Analysts/Development teams when needed
- Perform other test-related tasks when deemed necessary
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good experience of manual and automated testing of software systems from unit to user acceptance
- Exposure in systems development, business and/or systems analysis and design of software application systems.
- Preferably with exposure in service support operations
- Preferably with knowledge in Java, scripting or other programming language
- Working knowledge on any test/defect/content management tool (JIRA, confluence) is a plus
- Fluent in English with excellent written documentation and oral communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and knowledgeable in most common PC software
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, IT Engineering or similar
- Atleast 3 years Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role, or with training on quality testing
Please provide us with your CV, motivation letter and copies of your diploma/ degree and relevant certificates by eMail: email@example.com
CHAMP Cargosystems is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, ethnic background, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.