Our Global Sales and Marketing business consists of a dynamic team of highly knowledgeable professionals focused on growing and developing our business. We achieve this in part by taking a customer centric approach to our commercial activities, looking to add value to our customers’ operations wherever possible.
We are currently looking for Sales and Account Manager to join our team.
Reporting to the Head of Sales for Distribution Services, and with your customer-centric focus, you will be accountable for growing and maintaining multiple accounts across CHAMP’s product portfolio within the assigned territory.
Position Type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Frankfurt (Germany)
- Manage multiple accounts. The account management function includes close cooperation across relevant business functions to deliver CHAMPs contractual commitments, whilst ensuring the account remains profitable and that cross and up selling opportunities are maximized including the timely and accurate billing & debt management. Conduct regular meetings with key stakeholders in assigned accounts to review service performance
- Responsible for the development & implementation of sales of the IT services within the CHAMP portfolio to meet the business goals for CHAMP in the assigned market. Accountable for the identification of prospects and their qualification, the development of customer relations and the preparation, execution and monitoring of the sale of relevant products or services into the external market.
- Direct and manage all existing sales and account management initiatives for CHAMP in the assigned territory. Provide customers and prospects with high value proposals, presentations on the business benefits and value CHAMP brings to the customer, own contract negotiations and management of the implementation and subsequent account management.
- Key tasks include bid management, negotiation and presentation.
- Monitor and report on performance, customer satisfaction, market intelligence and competitors
- Collect and use market information in order to achieve sales objectives Manage multiple internal stakeholders, including, Product Management, Project Management, Development and Service Desk to ensure that suitably qualified resources are available to support customers daily needs, sales opportunities and delivery.
- Establish and develop direct contacts with the relevant senior decision making executives in the accounts managed, networking effectively to promote CHAMPs products and services.
- Responsible for preparing, submitting and on-going maintenance of business cases for review and approval. Business cases are required to meet financial threshold guidelines while maintaining value to clients. Accountable for the BC life cycle to ensure profitable contribution of accounts.
- Participate in a number of events and forums to showcase the CHAMP suite of products and services, prospect for new leads and keep up to date with industry trends and issues. Detailed reports of event activities, market intelligence and competitor information will be submitted after each event.
- Other duties as assigned by management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communicator, service oriented, solution oriented and delivery focused person
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) and German is mandatory
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written Spanish
- Excellent interpersonal skills to liaise with all customer’s organizational levels
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing environments
- High level of proficiency in current versions of IT applications e.g. Microsoft Office, CRM and forecasting tools.
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience working within the Air Cargo Transport Industry or IT services vendor
- Proven experience of successful sales and customer relationship management
- Experience in the cargo business domain is beneficial
Please provide us with your CV, motivation letter and copies of your diploma/ degree and relevant certificates by eMail: email@example.com
CHAMP Cargosystems is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, ethnic background, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.