- Work on projects for both customers and CHAMP.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget.
- Analysis, evaluation and planning of projects in collaboration with the BI team.
- Plan and participate in customer discussions and meetings.
- Support existing Azure and Power BI solutions on technical and business aspects.
- Design, develop and support new Azure and Power BI solutions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experienced in designing and delivering simple and efficient IT or BI solutions.
- Experienced working in a project environment.
- Experienced in understanding and simplifying complex problems.
- Experienced with relational database modeling, analysis, optimization, star schema / snowflake models, transformations, normalization, complex SQL queries, stored procedure, automation scripting.
- Experienced dealing with ETL technology.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Azure platform and Power BI covering:
- Azure Data Lake
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure SQL Server / Synapse
- Power BI DAX
- Able to work on own initiative with minimum supervision.
- Able to work in a deadline-driven environment.
- Able investigate new technologies and propose new functionalities to existing or new CHAMP products.
- Able to learn quickly, on the spot.
- Flexible, dynamic and creative.
- Hands-on, no-nonsense problem solver.
- Strongly focused on quality and efficiency.
- Open-minded team player.
- Good communications skills: fluency in English (spoken and written) is mandatory, any other languages will be an asset.
- Interested in the fast-growing logistics, supply chain and air cargo industries.
- Interested in new technologies, innovation, machine learning, IoT, etc.
- Interested to learn and grow within CHAMP over time.
Education and Experience:
- A Master’s degree in computer sciences or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in a similar role.