Senior Business Analyst
We are currently looking for Senior Business Analyst to join our team.
The role will be reporting to Product Manager.
- To specify IT solutions to meet the strategic, financial, and operational needs of CHAMP Cargosystems clients and to provide expert consultancy and advice to external and internal business units.
- Apply business knowledge to analyse external and internal requirements and define solutions to be provided by the most suitable technical application or combination of applications.
- Fully document functional and technical solutions, obtain customer approval prior to technical development, and ensure updated system support documentation is produced and at the time of implementation.
- Create business process workflows, user interface designs and mock-ups that will mimic the actual user interaction with the digital site.
- Provide business and functional support to the technical team during development, and test programs after completion to ensure compliance with the specification.
- Support existing customer migrations and new customer implementations of new systems, enhancements, and business information by providing consultancy, demonstrations, support and training as required on an individual basis or at customer meetings and forums.
- Investigate operational problems, identify causes and support the testing and implementation of corrections.
- Build and maintain test libraries to support manual and automated regression testing.
- Provide expert product support and demonstrations to the CHAMP sales force when required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of relational databases and reporting applications
- Knowledgeable on Airmail business e.g., RESDIT, CARDIT, UPU rules, etc.
- Knowledge of all common PC software
- Knowledge of industry inter-system message formats, rules, and applications
- Knowledge of postal/mail & air cargo business and its operational processes is considered as a big advantage
- Knowledge of external interfacing systems
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English
- Knowledge in user experience (UX)
- Creatively analytical, out of the box thinkers who can backup ideas their ideas with research
- Systematic approach to handling problems under pressure as part of a small team
- Team players who are comfortable collaborating with graphic designers, web architects and the clients themselves
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business Management
- Has sound experience in functional analysis and support of systems
- Prior working experience in an Airmail business with an Airline, GHA or IT service provider.
CHAMP Cargosystems is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, ethnic background, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Get in touch
Sign up to recieve the latest news from the CHAMP community by email. You can unsubscribe at any time.