CHAMP Cargosystems is one of the world’s leading providers of innovative IT logistics solutions to the global air cargo industry. Headquartered in Luxembourg, we have over 430 employees located in offices in London, Zurich, Manila and Frankfurt, as well as Atlanta and Singapore.
Our Global Products business consists of a dynamic team of highly skilled professionals focused on not only creating technical capability to support our customers’ current business requirements, but also in providing innovative technical solutions to meet their future business requirements.
We are currently looking for a Senior Business support Officer TGC to join our team.
Reporting to the Director e-Cargo services, you will be accountable for the Business support of CHAMPs regulatory compliance services namely Traxon Global Customs (TGC) and Traxon Global Security (TGS).
Sales Support & Business Development
- Provide detailed product information to develop sales collateral
- Assist Marketing on announcements of new compliance services or promotions
- Provide TGC/TGS presentations, provide content for TGC/TGS Webinars
- Proactively support pre-sales activities for products managed by TGC product management
- Supporting Global Sales, provide TGC/TGS customer demos
- Supporting Global Sales, analyse RFI/RFPs and prepare responses
- In cooperation with Global Sales continuously watch and analyse market trends and customer feedback to recommend product enhancements and derivate
- Annual update of key competitor analysis
- In cooperation with Global Sales Research & Business development search for possible new partnerships or products
- Supporting Global Sales, provide support data for the commercial validation of compliance projects
- Provide regular road map updates to relevant departments within CHAMP
- Provide activity and revenue forecasts for compliance services
- Working closely with TGC/TGS Product management, support the definition of SLAs and customer contracts
- Review TGC/TGS contracts
- Represent CHAMP at exhibitions, conferences and other airline industry events
- Monthly follow up of customer volumes and revenues
- Hold regular operational meetings with top 5 compliance customers
- Assist finances division in case of invoicing issues
- Review customer call/incident statistics
- Provide support to service account managers (monthly statistics, Call analysis, escalation management)
- Coordinate with TGC / TGS Product management team training sessions for the Global Operations Center services on recurrent incidents or how do I recommendations
Project management, Implementation and support
- Assist Global Project Delivery to develop implementation plans for compliance projects
- Follow up of implementation activities / statuses of compliance projects with Global Products division
- Align with Global Project Delivery on standard implementation procedures for TGC/TGS implementations
- Conduct regular lessons learned sessions with Global Project Delivery and adjust the standard implementation procedures accordingly
- Ensure invoicing start after successful implementation
Working with Other Departments
- Liaise with Global Delivery to ensure projects are delivered as expected and aligned with product direction
- Liaise with Global Sales and Global Delivery to ensure customer satisfaction levels are maintained
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Ability to travel Worldwide as needed (Covid-19 restrictions apply)
Education and Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor degree in IT or Business
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role
- A solid understanding full life-cycle IT implementation coupled with a strong understanding of the inherent business challenges and processes within those areas.
- Solid knowledge of and experience with all common PC software.
- Broad understanding of the air cargo industry
- Proven track record of ability to collaborate with customers and product management / development teams.
CHAMP Cargosystems is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, ethnic background, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.