Our global Enterprise and IT Solutions business is focused on delivering excellence in IT solutions to our customers. Primarily located in London, Luxembourg and Manila, we are a diverse team of highly trained team members who pride ourselves in delighting the customer.
We are currently looking for Senior IT Engineer to join our team.
Reporting to the Microsoft Operations Team Lead, you will be accountable to deliver end-users with a productive working experience by creating and maintaining a functional & effective server & workstation environment, fulfilling service requirements, and providing quality incident response and resolution based on company’s standards.
Position Type: Permanent Full - Time
Location: Manila, Philippines
- Manage & monitor designated servers and installed systems internally and externally
- Install, configure, test, maintain Windows Operating System, application software, and system management tools
- Package, deploy, and monitor Application to workstations as required
- Ensure Window Servers and Workstations security patch level are up to date
- Proactively ensure the highest level of systems and infrastructure availability
- Write, maintain, improve automation scripts to increase system/process efficiency and lower human intervention time on repetitive task
- Provide 2nd & 3rd level of support
- Liaise with vendors and other internal IT Teams for change, incident, and problem resolution
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Expertise with Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016/2019 and Windows 10 (Current Branch) workstation Operating Systems
- Expertise with Microsoft Active Directory including Users & Groups, Sites & Services, and Group Policy Objects Management
- Expertise on Microsoft SCCM (Current Branch) including Software Packaging & Distribution, Security Updates/Hotfix Management, Operating System Deployment, Custom Reporting
- Proficient with PowerShell scripting for task automation
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange Server (on-prem) & O365 (cloud) administration
- Experience with on-prem and cloud Virtualization (e.g. VMware, Citrix, Azure)
- Experience with monitoring systems (e.g. Solarwinds)
- Experience with Anti-Virus systems (e.g Symantec, McAfee ePO)
- Possess related Microsoft Trainings & Certifications is desirable
- Good English verbal and written communication skills, including writing technical documentation
- Scheduled On-Call or Standby support will be required.
- Flexibility may be needed with working hours depending on the urgency of the matter.
- The possibility of shifts is foreseen, and these can be adjusted based on business needs.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other relevant courses
Please provide us with your CV, motivation letter and copies of your diploma/ degree and relevant certificates by eMail: email@example.com
CHAMP Cargosystems is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, ethnic background, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.