Position Type: Full-time Permanent Contract
Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Build multi-year program of initiatives with customer and work within CHAMP and customer organisations to deliver effectively
- Build and maintain effective relationships with customer stakeholders
- Effectively manage overall account in terms of delivery of new initiatives, business as usual (BAU) and projects
- Partner with assigned stakeholders to identify major obstacles and influence global teams to define and implement scalable solutions
- Ensure timely tracking and reporting of issues and solutions developed to effectively address issues
- Ensure identified issues are escalated to the appropriate CHAMP resource and addressed effectively and in a timely manner
- Lead the implementation and execution of identified solutions; represent CHAMP on all project steering committees
- Provide leadership and governance over key program requirements; ensuring there is adequate accountability, ownership and progress on all initiatives and requirements.
- Direct remediation efforts of any key breakdowns with a clear understanding of the extent of customer impacts and financial loss to the company.
- Partner with technical and functional groups in defining system and process solutions towards prevention efforts as well as understanding of overall control environment.
- Be the trusted advisor for the business leaders for all matters related to operational excellence and influence product and process design to prevent breakdowns in the future.
- Travel required within the Kingdom and to CHAMP locations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of air cargo supply chain management
- Strong program management, project management, relationship management, and analytical skills
- Passion for customer excellence
- Arabic Language essential
- Excellent English communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Excellent active listening skills
- Strong ability to communicate a compelling story at executive levels. Need to have the ability to work with senior stakeholders to highlight status and actionable goals for success of the program
- Demonstrated creative and innovative thinking capability
- Strong relationship management skills with the ability to influence without authority
- Ability to learn quickly and with a strong track record of delivering within promised deadlines and with highest quality
- Ability to understand large complex processes and translate technical process jargon into simpler messages suited for all levels of the organization
- Strong focus on execution and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of operational risk, operational excellence and other key control and compliance policies
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills including collaborating and influencing abilities with proven ability to operate successfully in a matrix organisation.
- Proven ability to successfully implement change management initiatives
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in large scale program management
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field; MBA an asset
- Six Sigma certification considered an asset
CHAMP Cargosystems is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, ethnic background, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.