Position Type: Permanent Full- Time
Location: Manila, Philippines
- Achieve a thorough understanding of CHAMP products
- Work closely with project managers/ product owners, team leads, business analysts, technical support, and other software engineers involved with the development of CHAMP integrated solution or other application systems.
- Perform multiple roles such as system analyst/ designer, program coder, tester and technical support as may be required in meeting the application development schedule and the overall project plan.
- Mentor software engineers and ensure compliance with software engineering standards.
- Translate design specifications into program codes; adopt and adhere to the Company’s software engineering methodology and standard
- Actively participate in regular business and technical discussions on project updates/ in resolving technical issues.
- Perform the execution of unit tests and in the preparation of the project documentation.
- Assist in the execution of unit tests and in the preparation of project documentation.
- Participate in the planning and execution of systems migration activities.
- Provide off-site or on-site technical support on production systems.
- Ensure that all programs and problems are correctly reflected in all status reports.
- Assist in the preparation of project documentation.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have at least 4 years’ experience Java, Spring Boot and MongoDB, Angular 4
- Must have experience in object-oriented development in a JVM based language, preferably Java
- Must have experience in working with databases (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Must have operational know how on Linux console
- Knowledgeable in design pattern is a plus
- Experience in SCRUM is a plus
- Good problem-solving skills and analytical skills
- Good command of English language
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Java development.
Please provide us with your CV, motivation letter and copies of your diploma/ degree and relevant certificates by eMail: Talent.Ph@champ.aero
CHAMP Cargosystems is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, ethnic background, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.