Position Type: Permanent Full- Time
Location: Manila, Philippines
- Achieve a thorough understanding of CHAMP products
- Work closely with project managers/ product owners, team leads, business analysts, technical support, and other software engineers involved with the development of CHAMP integrated solution or other application systems.
- Perform multiple roles such as system analyst/ designer, program coder, tester and technical support as may be required in meeting the application development schedule and the overall project plan.
- Mentor software engineers and ensure compliance with software engineering standards.
- Translate design specifications into program codes; adopt and adhere to the Company’s software engineering methodology and standard
- Actively participate in regular business and technical discussions on project updates/ in resolving technical issues.
- Perform the execution of unit tests and in the preparation of the project documentation.
- Assist in the execution of unit tests and in the preparation of project documentation.
- Participate in the planning and execution of systems migration activities.
- Provide off-site or on-site technical support on production systems.
- Ensure that all programs and problems are correctly reflected in all status reports.
- Assist in the preparation of project documentation.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have at least 4 years’ experience Java, Spring Boot and MongoDB, Angular 4
- Must have experience in object-oriented development in a JVM based language, preferably Java
- Must have experience in working with databases (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Must have operational know how on Linux console
- Knowledgeable in design pattern is a plus
- Experience in SCRUM is a plus
- Good problem-solving skills and analytical skills
- Good command of English language
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Java development.
Please provide us with your CV, motivation letter and copies of your diploma/ degree and relevant certificates by eMail: Talent.Ph@champ.aero