- Manage and oversee all operational and service activities that are delivered to the customer.
- Ensure the contracted services are delivered to the customer against the agreed contractual scope, budget, service levels and quality.
- Manage service and service level reporting to the customer.
- Ensure appropriate billing and assist in revenue collection of all services where required.
- Identify, analyse and quantify service delivery risks; develop mitigation and action plans.
- Effective management of risks, issues and opportunities to satisfactory outcomes.
- Manage the customer to ensure their own obligations are fulfilled.
- Manage CHAMP 3rd party suppliers, pertinent to the engagements to secure the service delivery targets.
- Ensure customer satisfaction throughout the customer user base.
- Support CHAMP Commercial organisation in all its commercial objectives.
- Identify customer business needs and business outcomes so that CHAMP can make it happen.
- Provide the CHAMP Product Management organization the consolidated feedback from the customer to ensure that the product evolution meets the customer’s needs.
- Prepare Additional Work Requests (AWRs) with the customer, in line with contracted procedures where the customer seeks additional CHAMP services (training, new solutions enhancements, etc.)
- Manage progress of the AWR delivery activities and the deliverables to ensure that they are completed on time, to budget and to the required quality levels.
- Build and manage service improvement plans with the customer to improve quality of service and customer perception.
- Travel required: ability to travel to client site on a regular basis as needed (COVID-19 restrictions apply).
Knowledge, competencies & skills
You will have:
- 5+ years of directly managing SaaS or Managed IT services.
- Proven experience in managing service operations with combined onshore/nearshore/offshore model.
- Formal service management training and certification (ITIL V3 or V4 Foundation as minimum)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English are a must
- A working knowledge of the Service Now ITSM Platform & Atlassian JIRA
You will exhibit:
- An ability to interact collaboratively with management, colleagues and other stakeholders to achieve the organisation’s goals and targets.
- Customer orientation with a strong focus on empathy and customer satisfaction.
- An ability to successfully negotiate to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Good multi-cultural awareness.
Your background will show:
- Experience in successful software or IT service delivery to high levels of service underpinned by a recognised service delivery methodology.
- Experience in operating internationally and delivering to global players in their respective industries.
- Awareness and good understanding of different software development methodologies.
CHAMP Cargosystems is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, ethnic background, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.