- News & Events
- About us
Who we are
Champ Cargosystems is building systems that power the business of cargo airlines all over the world providing solutions for the whole cargo management chain including reservation and booking management, revenue, handling & customs declaration and balancing the weight of the cargo inside the plane.
What we do
We are currently in the process of building the next generation of cargo management applications using modern and widely use technologies and we are looking for motivated people to join our team of interdisciplinary developers.
What we currently use
• We build backend services with Java, Spring Boot, Web Services and Oracle / SQL Server / Mongo DB
• We integrate with existing core Java Cargo applications via REST APIs
• We build frontends with Angular and Ionic framework for mobile apps
• We deploy to Linux servers, Windows servers, and AWS with ansible/ANT
• We do continuous integration with Gitlab/Bamboo
• We use Scrum to organize ourselves
What we expect from you
What we require from you
What you can expect from us
CHAMP Cargosystems is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, ethnic background, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.