Position Type: Permanent Full - Time
Location: Manila, Philippines
- Achieve a good understating of CHAMP products.
- Perform several roles such as program coder, tester and technical support to collaborate with other software engineers in the performance of assigned tasks.
- Translate design specifications into program codes; adopt and adhere to the Company’s software engineering methodology and standards.
- Participate in the technical discussions on project updates/ in resolving technical issues.
- Participate in the unit tests and to provide support during system implementation/ migration activities.
- Ensure that all progress and problems are correctly reflected in all status reports.
- Assist in the preparation of project documentation.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have at least 3 years experience Java, Spring Boot and MongoDB, Angular 4
- Must have experience in object-oriented development in a JVM based language, preferably Java
- Must have experience in working with databases (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Must have operational know how on Linux console
- Knowledgeable in design pattern is a plus
- Experience in SCRUM is a plus
- Good problem-solving skills and analytical skills
- Good command of English language
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Java development.
Please provide us with your CV, motivation letter and copies of your diploma/ degree and relevant certificates by eMail: Talent.Ph@champ.aero