Position Type: Permanent Full - Time
Location: Manila, Philippines
- Achieve a good understating of CHAMP products.
- Perform several roles such as program coder, tester and technical support to collaborate with other software engineers in the performance of assigned tasks.
- Translate design specifications into program codes; adopt and adhere to the Company’s software engineering methodology and standards.
- Participate in the technical discussions on project updates/ in resolving technical issues.
- Participate in the unit tests and to provide support during system implementation/ migration activities.
- Ensure that all progress and problems are correctly reflected in all status reports.
- Assist in the preparation of project documentation.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have at least 3 years experience Java, Spring Boot and MongoDB, Angular 4
- Must have experience in object-oriented development in a JVM based language, preferably Java
- Must have experience in working with databases (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Must have operational know how on Linux console
- Knowledgeable in design pattern is a plus
- Experience in SCRUM is a plus
- Good problem-solving skills and analytical skills
- Good command of English language
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Java development.
Please provide us with your CV, motivation letter and copies of your diploma/ degree and relevant certificates by eMail: Talent.Ph@champ.aero
CHAMP Cargosystems is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, ethnic background, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.