Helping you improve data quality to comply with IATA’s MIP initiative
IATA’s eFreight MIP (Message Improvement Program) aims to reduce the amount of paperwork in our industry and move towards an end-to-end paper free e-Cargo environment. This means data quality is vital if you are to achieve targets.
Traxon MIP Reporter fully complies with the IATA MIP program, providing clear and effective statistics to help you improve your data quality.
- Systematically detect and correct messaging issues
- Compliant with IATA MIP reporting
- Reduce fines imposed by customs
Contact me about TRAXON MIP Reporter
At a glance
- Paper free communication across the entire supply chain
- CCS Reports for each airline - Summary CCS FWB report, Summary CCS FHL report, detailed CCS FWB report, detailed CCS FHL.
- Airline reports for each airline for IATA - summary IATA FWB report, summary IATA FHL report, detailed IATA FWB report, detailed IATA FHL report.
There are currently no downloads
Further benefits of Traxon MIP Reporter
Extra analysis functions - allows you to investigate discrepancies for particular shipments such as:
- Different messages received (FBW or FHL - original/duplicate/final).
- Discrepancies between final data and original data.
- Messages rejected by airlines (ERR-FWB/ERR-FHL).