Highly modular and cost effective
Designed by cargo people for cargo people
Cargospot Airline is airfreight’s most widely used and comprehensive cargo management system, providing carriers with complete end-to-end control over the sale, operation and management of cargo.
- Flexible schedule & capacity management
- Comprehensive reservations and bookings
- Powerful rating and pricing tools
- Proactive customer service management
- Efficient terminal operations
- Community integration and compliance
Contact me about Cargospot Airline
At a glance
- Supports the airline cargo business
Highly modular, cost effective and packed with useful features.
- Designed by cargo people for cargo people
Easy to learn and use, with intuitive screens and customized configurations to suit each carrier’s needs.
- Proactive, continuous system improvements
Our client base forms the basis for cost-effective, proactive enhancements delivered within a robust release process.
- Supports different operating models
Cargospot is highly scalable, being used by carriers of all shapes and sizes - from smaller enterprises to globally networked operations, from belly load carriers to combination carriers and all cargo operators.
- Driving digitization
As our industry moves towards paper-free, Cargospot helps carriers and their partners remove paper from the air logistics supply chain by managing e-AWB and e-CSD (Consignment Security Declaration) processes according to industry standards.
- Integrated information exchange
The modern airfreight business needs ‘e’ enabled solutions for traders to exchange information electronically to industry standards. Cargospot supports multiple messaging standards including industry standard messaging.
- Available as a hosted or licensed option
Suitable for carriers of all sizes.
Further benefits of Cargospot Airline
Flexible schedule & capacity management
- Optimize space management, increase yield - with advanced allotment management
- Make more informed critical decisions - with enhanced flight status information.
- See projected flight revenue before departure - continuously updated and visible.
Comprehensive reservations and bookings
- Speed up your booking process - minimum number of keystrokes and clicks.
- Streamline the sales process - with automatic processing of industry standard messages.
- More quality control - see complete shipments and message history.
- Automate your booking process - self-service facility means customers do the work for you.
- Key data at a glance - dynamic record of transactions against flight capacity provides an immediate view of booking performance, yield, total revenue and remaining availability.
Powerful rating and pricing tools
- Comprehensive rate structures to suit all markets - broad range of pricing parameters.
- Enhance competitiveness - with flexible net rate management by forwarder, groups or regions.
- See shipment net contribution instantly - at time of booking.
- Easier maintenance of pricing policies - with secure ad hoc controls and complete audit trail.
Proactive customer service management
- Performance continually monitored - quality management tools monitor performance throughout the operational process.
- Simplified shipment status updates - shipment status updates from third parties are processed automatically.
- Customers are kept informed - automatic e-mail and industry standard message customer notification at specified milestones.
Complex terminal operations
- Entire export, import and trans-shipment process supported.
- More efficient and accurate - extensive use of hand-held technology ensures fewer errors.
- Easier to adherence to SLAs – with online management tools and alert features.
Advanced management reporting tools
- Extensive reporting - with one-time capture of shipment and flight data.
- Extensive, parameter-driven management reporting tools - in variable formats.
- Improved ‘what if’ scenario planning - with advanced business intelligence and KPI management.
Community integration and compliance
- Easier e-freight and industry compliance - supporting industry data exchange standards.
- Support commonly used range of communications methods - including e-mail/XML and IATA Cargo/IMP industry standard messages.
- Community systems and portals - to provide self-service options.
"We decided on CHAMP as a single source provider for our new cargo systems to ensure a high interoperability of the different solutions."
José Anjos, VP TAP Cargo