Enabling airlines to process air mail and parcels more efficiently and in line with UPU/USPS standards
Air mail is booming as a result of the increase in online trade with predominantly postal operators processing this extra demand using airline networks. Carriers, who would like to serve the biggest e-commerce shippers – the post offices – face some specific compliance challenges.
Cargospot AirMail is a dynamic solution fully integrated with Cargospot Airline, which allows carriers to manage mail as part of their overall cargo capacity.
Cargospot AirMail manages the booking, export/import handling and revenue accounting of airmail shipments. It enables carriers to extend their services and process air mail to UPU/USPS standards and connect with post offices around the world.
- Supported scanning on mobile devices
- Connected with over 50 post offices worldwide
- Invoice UPU, CN51 & CN66 formats
- Fully integrated with Cargospot Airline
Contact me about Cargospot AirMail
At a glance
- Manage more shipments – manage post office capacity as part of your overall cargo capacity
- Trusted technology – Cargospot AirMail works with the acclaimed GLS Hong Kong EzyPost technology
- Easy to use – available on a single platform along with booking, pricing, flight manifesting and handling features
- Easy to learn - requires minimal training, making it faster to adopt by keeping same look and feel of core Cargospot system
Further benefits of Cargospot AirMail
- Maximizing productivity
- Reducing efforts and manpower in maintaining reference data
- Bulk upload of DN (per teletransmission) data resulting in reduced manual data capture of thousands of dispatches during a month.
- Identify customer
- Identify appropriate contract based on route
- Determine price based on contract
- Mail Billing Run
- Cover Letter
- CN51 (invoice)
- CN66 (statement of weights)
- e-mail / Post distribution of invoices
- Bill acceptance management