Drives the complete cargo handling process
Cargospot Handling is a sophisticated and comprehensive cargo operations and terminal management system that’s simple and efficient for ground handlers and terminal operators to use.
- Complete inbound and outbound handling
- Hub and gateway operations
- Quality and service management
- Advanced management reporting tools
- Community integration and compliance
- Supports customs and security compliance
- Full messaging capability
Contact me about Cargospot Handling
At a glance
- Faster processing - with the integration of all cargo handling business activities.
- Improves your cashflow – with speed and accuracy of invoicing.
- Makes it quicker and easier to react to operational, market and procedural change.
- More effective compliance with SLAs - proactive alerts ensure compliance with key Service Level Agreements.
- Lower support and maintenance costs.
- Modern, flexible and easy to integrate with third party systems
Further benefits of Cargospot Handling
Complete outbound handling
- Simplifies acceptance procedures - with automatic consignment information capture.
- Streamlines charging - with auto calculation of handling and ancillary charges and invoicing and cash drawer management.
- Easier ‘Ready for Carriage’ compliance - with dangerous goods validation and configurable security controls.
- Industry standard messages - interfaced to departure control and weight & balance systems.
- Auto transmission of electronic shipment information - to down line stations and customs authorities.
Hub and gateway operations
- Easier advanced outbound load planning - thanks to early visibility of inbound trans-shipments.
- Supports terminal, ramp and plane-side connection times.
- Easier management of Quick Ramp Transfers - according to agreed connection times.
- Easier handling of loose and thru-ULD cargo - thanks to simplified trans-shipment processes.
- Key data at a glance - dynamic record of transactions against flight capacity provides an immediate view of booking performance, yield, total revenue and remaining availability.
Effective and rapid inbound handling
- On-screen visibility of upcoming loads - thanks to automatic data population from electronic manifests and air waybills.
- Improved productivity - with automatic message generation.
- A streamlined handling and storage process - with import check manifest facility.
- Automatic generation of Notification of Arrival - including email and Cargo-IMP.
- Accurate calculation of handling and storage charges.
Common support services
- Better accuracy and productivity - with easy capture of client schedules.
- Ensure latest operational flights are available - with automated schedule change updates.
- Customers are kept informed - with automatic status updates.
- Irregularity and claims handling features - including storage of digital pictures and scanned documents.
- Fully integrated warehouse management and bay planning.
- Simplified, more efficient invoicing and payment management control.
Quality and service management
- Simplifies KPI and SLI conformance - provides consignment and flight level service plans with ‘traffic light’ views.
- Helps ensure service delivery is to plan - with the help of dynamic monitoring.
- Proactive intervention - see early warning performance alerts.
- Easier to measure performance - provides extensive automatic event reporting.
- Enables conformance to CargoiQ quality standards and CargoiQ certified.
Advanced management reporting tools
- Extensive reporting - with one-time capture of shipment and flight data.
- Extensive, parameter-driven management reporting tools - in variable formats.
- Improved ‘what if’ scenario planning - benefit from advanced business intelligence and KPI management.
Community integration and compliance
- Easier e-freight compliance - supports paper-free transportation.
- Supports commonly used range of communications methods - including e-mail/XML and IATA Cargo/IMP industry standard messages.
- Simplifies interface with multiple customs authorities - conforming to varying declaration requirements.