Track and ensure optimum use from valuable equipment
ULD Manager helps airlines control their entire ULD directory across cargo, mail or passenger baggage. Designed around proven industry and operational practices, it helps you ensure maximum use per unit.
- Proactive monitoring and real-time system alerts.
- Visibility of your airline’s entire ULD inventory.
- Transfer handling.
- Stock check and repair control.
- Management reports.
Contact me about ULD Manager
At a glance
- More efficient - ensures equipment is in the right place, at the right time, in the right condition.
- Optimize - get maximum use out of every unit.
- Control - track valuable assets worldwide.
- Complete visibility - easily check movement of assets.
- Cost effective - save on maintenance and repair costs of ULDs.
Further benefits of ULD Manager
- Speeds up data capture thanks to its drag-and-drop functionality.
- View ULD asset availability at-a-glance.
- Maximizes your demurrage charges and revenues.
- Ensures you maintain maximum operational stock levels.
- Makes it easy to identify under-performing stations to improve late data capture performance.
- Simplified upgrades and enhancements – managed by CHAMP.
- Provides a wide range of automatic alerts and warnings - from missing flight movements to excess/low station stocks, other airline ULDs on network and inventory stock check discrepancies.
- Full management reporting including asset utilization, dwell time, average station stock and much more.